We liven up the week of Blue Monday (which by the way, is not the saddest day of the year ) with a good number of offers. Among them, the possibility of getting the new Samsung Galaxy S21 with a gift, a very discounted 4K smart TV of 2020, and much more. These are the best deals of the week in technology, IT, and electronics: We are Hunting Bargains!
Phones, tablets and accessories
They do not have a discount but they do have a very interesting promotion if you want the new Samsung Galaxy S21 from 859 euros, 1059 euros, and 1259 euros respectively with free shipping, the SmartTag locator and the Galaxy Buds Live headphones if you choose the standard or Plus model or the Galaxy Buds Pro if you opt for the Ultra. The last days to take advantage of the promo, which ends on the 28th of this month. Here are our first impressions.
- The “little guy” of the latest Apple keynote for 70 euros less on Amazon: iPhone 12 Mini for 739 euros, the green one continues at a historic minimum price. When we tested the iPhone 12 Mini, what we liked the most was how comfortable and manageable its size is, as well as its outstanding performance thanks to the A14 chip, 4GB of RAM, and iOS. Another of its strengths is its camera, identical to that of the iPhone and with great results, especially during the day.
- Huawei P20 Pro 6 / 128GB for 309 euros at Amazon, lower this veteran high-end a little more with Google services, Kirin 970 AI chip, triple rear camera signed by Leica. After testing the Huawei P20 Pro, we highlight its autonomy, exceeding the day of use even for intensive users, the options of its triple camera, and the construction of the terminal, with a design and optics that set a trend in 2018.
- Almost 100 euros less on the real me X3 Super Zoom, at 296 euros on Amazon for the 8 / 128GB version. For those looking for muscle at an adjusted price
- From 300 to 259 euros the OPPO Reno 4Z 5G 8 / 128GB at Amazon, a terminal with a 6.57 “panel at 120 Hz, MTK 800 5G processor, and 4000mAh battery, one of the most affordable 5G you can buy
- POCO X3 NFC 128GB of the 269 official at 229 euros. The POCO X3 NFC is one of the phones of the year in quality price and one of the winners of the Xataka awards. With a 6.67 “FullHD + IPS panel with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, Snapdragon 732G processor, and a huge 5,160 mAh battery with a 33W fast charge.
- Discount on the 6 / 128GB TCL 10 5G at Amazon: from more than 400 euros to 231 euros. At that price, it is difficult to see terminals with the latest in connectivity and that RAM. It also has a 6.53 “FHD + panel with NXTVISION, Qualcomm 765 5G chip, 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP camera configuration, 4500mAh battery and Android 10
- 20 euros less in the Motorola Moto G9 Plus 4 / 128GB, to 199 euros in Amazon. A 6.81 “smartphone with Snapdragon 730G chip, 64 + 8 + 2 + 2 quad camera, 5,000 mAh battery and NFC
- Redmi Note 9S 64GB for 169 euros at Amazon, 20 euros less than in other stores. For 15 euros more you have the 128GB model in Media Markt: 186 euros. When we tested the Redmi Note 9S we highlighted its autonomy, capable of making us forget about the charger for two days, how successful the screen, and the performance of its camera configuration are in daytime scenarios.
- Save yourself 50 euros on the OnePlus N100 at Amazon. This OnePlus terminal is more modest than its older brothers, but it brings OxygenOS closer to the most modest pockets. With a 6.51 “screen with HD + resolution and 20: 9 format, Snapdragon 460 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of internal storage. It stands out for its large 5,000 mAh battery and 18W fast charge. Now for 149 euros
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 3 / 64GB for 143 euros on Media Markt, in other stores it costs 20 euros more. A bestial terminal in quality-price for low budgets. With 6.53 “FHD + screen, quad-camera with 48MP main sensor, Helio G85 processor, and a large 5020 mAh battery
- Save yourself 20 euros in the Motorola E6 Play 2 / 32Gb in PcComponentes, where it costs 79 euros. A basic smartphone for those who use their phone for WhatsApp and little else
- 10 euros less in the smartwatch with the best Apple price ratio: Apple Watch SE for 289 euros in PcComponentes and Amazon, it is the model with a 40 mm aluminum case and a black sports strap. This Apple Watch maintains some of the best functions of its older brothers, such as its water resistance, GPS, fall detection, sleep monitoring, or the altimeter and compass. You can access all these features with the same applications that you have in the upper range.
- One of the smartwatches with the best value for money on the market marks a historical minimum price on Amazon if we choose the green color: Huawei Watch GT2e for 98 euros. In our analysis of the Huawei Watch GT2e, we highlight its sports vocation and autonomy, above similar models from other brands, the attractiveness of its design, and the precision in sports measurements and activities such as sleep.
- 30 euros less on the Apple Watch Series 6 with GPS, 40 mm aluminum case, and red sports strap: 399 euros at Media Markt. The Apple Watch Series 6 has new features such as blood oxygen measurement, a 25% brighter screen (according to manufacturer), and an improved altimeter to gain precision.
- Get the new Amazfit Bip U for 11 euros less on Amazon: when you apply the coupon it stays at 49 euros. Form factor and the common design of the Bip family but with the novelty of the measurement of oxygen in the blood and a larger screen thanks to better use of the sphere. With approximately 9 days of autonomy and up to 60 sports disciplines
- In other places, the price is around 100, but the Amazfit GTS is at 87 euros in Mielectro, a veteran model with a high quality-price ratio. The Amazfit GTS stands out for its attractive design and form factor were two sections that we liked in our analysis. We also highlight the customization options thanks to the community that has formed around it and its great autonomy, especially compared to other manufacturers, of up to two weeks.
- Amazfit Band 5 at 28.90 euros in El Corte Inglés and Amazon, in other stores it costs 20 euros more. The Amazfit Band 5 is practically a vitaminized Xiaomi Mi Band 5, with sleep, movement, and heart rate monitoring, but it also has a blood oxygen meter. It registers up to 11 different sports and its autonomy is around 25 days
- Savings of 25 euros on this family tablet: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2020) with free shipping for 195 euros on Media Markt with free shipping. The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2020) is the Korean firm’s most affordable tablet, a model that has its strength in its balance between price and performance in a home use scenario. In our review, what we liked the most was its impressive sound in power and quality, its good construction, and the comfort of the 5: 3 format.