You were a subject at HEKTOR, a now-ancient, undercover exploration office covered far below northern Greenland. You have been deserted and failed to remember in its dim passageways. With just a lighter and spotlight to direct your direction, would you be able to reveal enigmatic signs to escape the repulsions that no one but frenzy can summon? Would you be able to get yourself out in this exciting, awfulness-filled game?
- Investigate a world that in a real sense moves with you, as passageways move and change before your eyes. Nothing at any point remains the equivalent for long!
- Second, surmise everything you might do as arbitrarily created halls adjust the way you’ve come from or where you’re going
- Drench yourself and investigate the environmental military dark site, HEKTOR, and uncover the unnerving mysteries of its dim past
- Experience a terrible beast that resolutely seeks after you, and stay away from others that ready it to your quality
- Rummage for pills to hold yourself back from falling further into your psychosis, just as different things to help in your break
- 364 downloads
- Record Size: 745 Mb
- Working System: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
Authorizing terms and strategy
All full-form games gave at this site were authorized, sublicensed for circulation by other game designers, game distributors, or created by an interior game studio and gave free legitimately. In the event that you have inquiries concerning this game, kindly reach us utilizing this structure.